- The iBRIT - products carry a full warranty for the period specified in the Product Warranty Period Guide below.
- The warranty will be valid and provided only if the original invoice or the warranty card which must be properly completed and indicating the date of purchase, model name, dealers' name, and serial number of the product that are presented with the defective product within the warranty period. iBRIT will refuse the Warranty if these documents are not presented or if they are incomplete. Moreover this warranty will not apply if the model name and serial number on the product have been deleted or altered and if the date of purchase and dealers name on the warranty card have been changed after the original invoice was issued.
- iBRIT- reserves the right to either replace the defective products and / or parts with new ones or repair the defective products or parts at its own discretion. Repair or replacement of defective products is
determined by iBRIT - Authorized Service Centre after checking the defective products.
- All products and parts that are replaced by iBRIT - Service Centre become the property of iBRIT
- As per this Warranty, defective products must be repaired and fixed by a iBRIT - Authorized Service Centre otherwise the Warranty will be void & iBRIT shall not be liable for any warranty, compensation, reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized service centre.
- Repair or replacement of the defective products under this Warranty does not extend or renew the Warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may
be fulfilled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
- To avoid damage to or loss / erasure of removable data storage media or accessories, consumers must remove them before submitting their products for iBRIT- Service Centre. Also iBRIT - shall not be liable for the loss of any saved / stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced.
- iBRIT - reserves the right to charge a service fee for out warranty repair / service of any nature and
warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.